They are small and fast and can do a lot of damage to a home, plus they carry disease. We’re talking about mice and how these pests can infiltrate a home and make it their own. When this happens, the best course of action is contacting a Hilton Head mouse exterminator. At Island Pest Control, our Beaufort County pest control technicians are johnny-on-the-spot when it comes to eliminating these pesky rodents.
The Problem with Resident Mice
Out of the numerous mouse species, there are 3 considered to be the most common. These are the white-footed mouse, house mouse, and field mouse. Listed below are just a few of the reasons you’ll want to engage the services of a Hilton Head mouse exterminator.
- Mice are known carriers of dangerous diseases.
- Mice leave behind droppings, which contain parasites.
- Mice and rats carry fleas. Fleas are carriers of bubonic plague.
- The tiny mouse is adept at squeezing through cracks and crevices to enter a home in their search for food.
- Some species of mice carry Lyme disease, hantavirus, babesiosis, and ehrlichiosis.
- Mice breed every few weeks. If you see one, there are more nearby.
Our Hilton Head pest control professionals go through training at Purdue University to learn the ins and outs and all the necessary techniques to make your home pest free. Our Bluffton pest control personnel and our Okatie pest control staff know what and where to look for mice using a 58-point checklist to ensure every nook and cranny a mouse can enter is located.
Our goal at Island Pest Control is quality service and happy customers who want to stay with us for the long-run to ensure their homes remain free of assorted pests, including mice. To schedule an appointment, ask questions, or get more information on a particular pest problem, just give us a call or use our convenient online form and we’ll call you back, pronto.